MUSIC VIDEO PACKAGING

  • Each Music Video Price Includes: Filming, Editing, MOV. OR MP4. File Of Completed Project.

  • 25% Cost Of Video Is Expected Upon Booking. The Remaining 75% of The Music Video Cost Is Due At The Day of The Video Shoot.

  • THESE ARE JUST QUOTES THERE ARE TONS OF FACTORS THAT GO INTO MAKING A QUALITY MUSIC VIDEO. CONTACT US FOR A PRICE.

GET ME RIGHT PACKAGE (CALIFORNIA BAYAREA ONLY)

EDITING IS MY STYLE ONLY | TURN AROUND TIME IS 3 WEEKS ( NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS )

  • $600 | 1-2 locations, 3 hours. Any length Song With Features

NO DRONE, NO STORYLINE, NO LIGHTS

  • $900 | UNLIMITED Locations | 5 Hours Max | Quasars Tube Lights Included | Any Length Song With Features

Includes DRONE & STORYLINE

INSTAGRAM PROMOS ARE INCLUDED FOR ALL PACKAGES 

WAREHOUSE PACKAGE (CALIFORNIA BAYAREA ONLY)

PERFORMANCE VIDEO ONLY (no concept/storyline)

  • $1000 - $1500 | Warehouse\Studio Rental 3-5 Different Sets | 8 hour MAX

EVERYTHING INCLUDED IF NEEDED: LIGHTING  + SMOKE MACHINE + ON SITE PHOTOSHOOT + ARTWORK COVER DESIGNED

TAKING A FLIGHT PACKAGE (OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA )

  • $900 | FLAT RATE FOR YOUR VISUAL + FLIGHT + 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED

1-2 LOCATION 2-4 HOURS ANY LENGTH SONG WITH FEATURES

BUY 2 VISUAL AND YOUR 3RD VISUAL HALF OFF

MUSIC VIDEO ADD ON'S 

1 DAY TURN AROUND $300

EFFECTS AND TRANSITIONS $250

EXAMPLE: ANIMATING LINE | COLORED EYES | CUT OUT TRANSITIONS

STORYLINE THROUGHOUT VIDEO (NARRATIVE) $100

DRONE MAVIC PRO $100

MUSIC VIDEO MODELS $100 - $200

MUSIC VIDEO LIGHTING ADD ON'S $350

QUASARS TUBE LIGHTING 

APUTURE 120D OR 300d LIGHTING 

© 2018 WhoisGFX LLC  |  All Rights Reserved.
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon